Background and Aim
A network has been established in order to maintain post-project activities for the EU funded project Athena, which officially concludes on November 30, 2016. The aim of this network is to provide a foundation for continued cooperation and a forum for discussion. The implementation of any future efforts will be dependent upon the availability of human and financial resources.
Means for supporting this network
- Promoting the Athena system and its products in professional networks and dissemination activities.
- Maintaining regular contact with the involved parties in order to facilitate discussions on development, ongoing efforts, public awareness, and future cooperation.
- Sharing information about events of common interest and relevant scientific research.
- Considering potential areas of usage and users of the Athena system.
- Exploring future funding opportunities for exploitation efforts, product development, academic activities as well as educational and training activities using the Athena system.